Protect Your Time & Money
Get Help with Client Behaviors
We Help Your Clients Get Back on Track
You enjoy investing and building long term plans for your clients. When they are successful, you are successful. However sometimes, money behaviors can sabotage the best of plans. If you are experiencing any of the following with your clients, help is here:
- Clients burning through retirement too quickly
- Clients unable to stick to their savings plan
- Adult children living off of their parents’ diminishing assets
- A divorced client unable to live on their share of the assets
- A client exhibiting compulsive shopping behaviors
- Clients in denial about the debt they owe
How I Support You
With 30 years in financial services, including Wall Street, I understand compliance needs, privacy, and how precious your brand reputation is. I’ve also studied with a Psychotherapist on Couples’ Money, and a Psychologist on overshopping, because your clients deserve deep expertise. As a Financial Coach, I don’t sell products. What I do is dive into the everyday money behaviors that you don’t have interest or time for.
A Clear, Flexible Process
My process explores not only detailed everyday spending and behaviors, but also client values and true happiness. Clients build awareness, connect the dots between actions and results, and start to learn what is in their best interest. This ensures that when behaviors are changed, they stick.