Your Client Needs Money Help
Its Not Your Favorite Work or Expertise
Reduce Client Money Anxiety
Life is pretty stressful, and your clients come to you often with a number of anxieties. Underlying it all may be a money anxiety giving them headaches, tension in their neck, or a tightness in their stomach. Helping clients cope with stress is one thing – reducing that stress by helping them better manage their everyday cash or debt is entirely another. It’s not in your scope, and you know it can help them.
I Can Help You with Client Behaviors Such as This:
- Clients are behind in paying you even though they are earning a good salary
- Professional clients feel overwhelmed by debt and don’t have a plan
- Clients worry about not saving enough for their kids and retirement
- They’re high salary earners and not clear where all the money goes
- Your client may be a compulsive shopper (link to Stopping Overshopping page)
How I Can Help You
Many of my clients work with therapists, psychologists, or psychiatrists. My first coaching responsibility is to ensure that they share with you what they uncover in our work together. Sometimes it’s an “ah ha” moment around a money belief creating self-sabotage. Sometimes it’s a debt plan that also makes room for their values and true happiness.
And, it always involves managing their cash flow better so that they can pay you on time.
In addition to my 30 years in financial services, I have studied with both Psychotherapist Olivia Mellan, Psychologist Dr. April Benson, and am continuing my work through the Financial Therapy Association’s for their CFT-1 financial therapist accreditation.
If you feel a Financial Coach can support your work with a client, I welcome a chat.
Or Email Carrie Below: